christmas gifts ??

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It may be a little tough getting into them on Christmas morning hanging on the mantel, but hey, it works for me....

Now there's a visual for ya.......Darkk, hanging from the mantel.......in fishnet stockings.......with pizza and beer.......saying Merry Christmas.;)

Thanks for nuthin' Sniper and darkk. You guys turned Christmas into the Rocky Horror.

Excuse me while I discharge my breakfast.

Thanks for nuthin' Sniper and darkk. You guys turned Christmas into the Rocky Horror.

Excuse me while I discharge my breakfast.

haha love that movie my dad was dr frankenfurter for halloween he wore the whole costume !!! hahah

and i did get a apt booked for ink work but still need somthing to give to him still havnt come up with anything lol

You can buy home brew kits to make yer own beer. My buddy bought one and made some great beer. RR:D

I got a blown sbc but its new and never been fired yet. Ill help ya out if you need it.

Yup I looked at Cabela but its to far to go to and the things i want from there id like to look at, Im in northern b.c ( so Im about a 10hr drive to edmonton ) . I was going to do a photo shoot with my ratrod but ladys been out of town for the last mnth so she hasnt been around to do that.
been looking for the last 2 mnth for stuff and i cant find nothing why are men soooo hard to shop for lol

People who think I need tools always buy cheap junk I don't need and wouldn't use anyway. I think the same would go with hunting, fishing ect. You could get a gift card to Cabela's but they seem kind of impersonal for a husband/wife gift.
I always like stuff I need, like clothes.
Here's a couple ideas, depending on how much you want to spend. How about a race car driving school session with one of the greats or some back seat time in a P-51 Mustang? He'd never forget something like that.

OK....lets start with this...

Yup I looked at Cabela but its to far to go to and the things i want from there id like to look at, Im in northern b.c ( so Im about a 10hr drive to edmonton ) . I was going to do a photo shoot with my ratrod but ladys been out of town for the last mnth so she hasnt been around to do that.
been looking for the last 2 mnth for stuff and i cant find nothing why are men soooo hard to shop for lol

What store or outlet is close to you that he likes or hangs out in? Are there any within 1 hr? If he is a hunter and needs 223 shells can Cabela's ship them? Don't know the laws in Canada.....Sounds like you live in the middle of nowhere....10 hr drive, 14hrs from..holy crap girl how'd you get so far from civilization???lol Do you knit??? Maybe a nice Sweater? I'm out of ideas....sorry

What's he got for a shop or 'man cave'? How about a popcorn popper, the kind on a wheeled stand. I just got one for the grandkids for Christmas so they can have it at their b-day parties, movie nights and such. Don't know how beer and popcorn go together, but but a rye and coke with popcorn works out real well for me!!

Attachments

• popciornCart.jpg
    popciornCart.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 2
theres a princess auto 2hr drive from me that we shop at lots:)
and no man cave lol we share the shop we accually do alot together ufc hunting fishing ect so that wont work until we move then he get a game room with big tv blabla bla lol
only thing i can do is get him a big tool chest for his stuff ?? I bought him a nice beer fridge for the shop for his bday ( dec 4 ) and a new roto zip too the one that just came out .
And yes i live in the middle of no were haha ,Im in a town of 5,000 people so theres very little here
I was thinkin of welding up somthing cool but what LOL
and cabela wont ship the larger box's of shells i tryed :(

Get him a wallet. Stuff it with cash. Let him buy whatever he wants.

If you want to be fancy get him a custom made wallet and stuff it with cash.

If you want to be really fancy make a bra and panties out of cash and then he gets two awesome gifts.

thanks guys for all the help got the gifts thanks to some great ideas
so got him a apt to get ink done and xbox 360 with the kinex and a few games and a new hunting jacket and pants :) thanks for the idea you guys Rock !!

Latest posts

Back