Clipper.... back in the House (of Fab)

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clipper

Hey Ya'll its been a while. My apologies for my absence. Sometimes life (BS)
gets in the way of the best intentions. Im finally getting back to a regular schedule in my shop.[;) Progress to be updated on the projects and let you know about some of the new ones. Yes, I've still been dragging home "finds"
from around the countryside. Still working for the raceteam building and repairing. Here's a little tease of what The Truant and I started this past weekend. I'll let him handle the build thread part of this one.

Well aint that just a ......:mad:

Photobucket having issues. I will try and post the pics in the morning. glad to be back. It will take me a while to get caught back up with everybodies builds. Hope everyone is doing well. Clipper.

photobucket cooperating now

Heres the pics of the next generation of frames. I believe The truant has some progress pics waiting.

havlir001.jpg

havlir002.jpg

havlir006.jpg

havlir007.jpg

havlir009.jpg

Just to let you all know, front cross member, frame horns and transmission cross members are all made in house. I will be posting a kit price soon in the classifieds. PM me if you have any special requests or questions.

Totally bad ass frame! [;)

Only way to make it any better is drop a body over it and get to mocking up. [ddd

DSCN0261.jpg

Where'd you find that nice body Dan? Was it already chopped? Did you find a motor?

Dave, the frame looks really nice. I dig the angled kick.

Where'd you find that nice body Dan? Was it already chopped? Did you find a motor?

Dave, the frame looks really nice. I dig the angled kick.

I got it from TN. a couple years ago. It was chopped when I got it but not done. It was pretty freakin' rough. I've cleaned it up ALOT but it's still pretty ugly. :eek: The plan as of now is to run a 322ci Nailhead, I'm on the hunt for a trans. adapter. Ideally need one to mate it to a '49 and up Ford trans. but will settle for one that mates it to a '32-'48 Ford trans. if the price is right. Either way I can run an OD trans [cl

Now back to your previously scheduled thread [P

I know about a 54 Ford three speed with bell housing, clutch, pressure plate flywheel and fork that can be had cheap. You may also already know about it.;)

Latest posts

Back