Closin Shop

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat33pickmup

International man of mystery!
Well another Chapter in my life comes to a close. TopStitch Upholstery and Kuston has became another Economy crash. Little over a year ago I opened an Upholstery Shop and with the low economy its time to close the door. Thanks to all out there that supported me. I guess its time to get a real Job and finish my own stuff.

Jim

I'm so sorry to hear that. Wish you were closer, we have no good upholsterers in this area. At least none that understand rolled and pleated, etc. Keep at it on a part time basis, as mentioned. This economy has to turn around and it would be a shame to lose another good business to these times.

Don

Thanks guys, its hard to get motivated lately when ya know its over, but like I said, I can atleast finish a few of my Hotrods working a regular job and steady pay.....

Thanks again
Jim

Thanks guys, its hard to get motivated lately when ya know its over, but like I said, I can atleast finish a few of my Hotrods working a regular job and steady pay.....

Thanks again
Jim

ITS NOT OVER NEVER SAY DIE. I run a custum fab shop and repair and work 40 hrs a week at the sugar factory in nampa idaho. the way i see it is i choose the jobs i want and turn down the hum drum stuff. keep your chin up it will work out[;)[P

That's too bad and I'm sorry to hear it. I hope you can pick it back up when things get better. Between Don's family and my family, we could probably keep you in business with trim jobs if you were in Florida.

I Know were your coming from. The only thing keeping my shop going right now is buying and selling Harley & Honda parts. No custom parts are custom paint jobs right now. Just working on a couple of bikes to sell.

I had a business years ago that did really well and then fell off. I kept doing work at home on weekends but after awhile got tired of working my life away. Its tough and sometimes you gotten make that choice. Hope you can find a "real" job and still do what you like to do.

Thanks again Guys. Steve, Thanks and I think its time to get a regular job and get back to my stuff, need a break now and then hit the Krew Kab hardcore.

Jim

Jim,
I'll hunt ya down and say hi next time I'm in cheney. On another note, is the dog place still havin' cruise nights on fridays? I heard they had a fire.
Good luck on the job hunt. See ya soon.

Latest posts

Back