Coming Back to the States!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

getcarter

Well I was planning on coming home during the middle of October so I could make the race in Orlando but that got changed to the end of September. Then the other day I found out that the person that had a conflicting schedule which caused this had a further scheduling mishap. So this means I will be coming home in about 2 weeks until the beginning of October. Although it will be nice to come home, I have not been there in about 9 months; this is not what I had planned. It screws me on the motor for the 93 and I did not want to take it later as of now I plan on calling it quits at the end of December and saw no point in coming back here for a month and a half. Who knows though, I may not leave in December but only time will tell?

Long story short I have two major projects going on during the short 20 day vacation. The mustang will be at the shop getting the motor pulled and painted so I hope to get the body together and possibly the frame built for the 27. I would like to get together with the local Houston guys to shoot the….. Well this is a family oriented forum so I will leave that part out..lol.. I hope to enlist a few of you guys to give me a hand as this will be the most in depth build I have done and I want to document it so we can put the build on here. So in closing this will be my official “help me out thread.” Tripper, you are the first on my list!

BTW I decided to go with the Honda CR-V Green Tea for the 93 coupe, what do ya'll think?

Carter,
Glad to know you will be comming home soon. Just be sure to play it safr whatever you do.
As far as the car goes, If I were closer, I would be glad to lend a hand.

Lemme know!

Carter,
Let me know when u come in! I'll be around. I'll also look for some other show that will happenin' while u're here!!!

BoB

i fly out of Dubai on the morning of the 14th so i believe i will land in te states on the 14th. it is the flying back over this way where i lose time. my car went to the shop yesterday to get the motor pulled and hopefully will be at paint later this week.

Latest posts

Back