Computer Tips and Tricks

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr Crankenstein

Rocket Surgeon
I'm technically retarded and computers tend to give me a rash. Especially when they won't do what I TELL them to do. :mad:

So, my fellow neanderthals, please share your computer tricks and help a caveman speak some cybernese.

Here's a couple to start.

- Zoom in, zoom out.

Want a closer look? Picture posted is hunormous? Press and hold ctrl key... roll your scroll wheel to zoom.

- Posting full size pictures using the forum's uploader/No Photobucket required.

When you have the image loaded, preview your post and click on the thumbnail...the photo will appear full size... right click and select copy... return to your post... right click and paste under your text.

attachment.php

Attachments

• junk pontiac.jpg
    junk pontiac.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 74
If you want to stay on the thread and view the thumbnails in different tabs and full size ?
Put mouse on each pic, press the scroll wheel straight down and view each pic in it's own tab.
This can be used to open threads in their own window too [P

<a href="http://ratrodsrule.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20848" target="_blank">'49 Ford</a>

That is what you would put in for link text when using the link button on the post window.

Latest posts

Back