Connecticut

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DougnDog

No matter which side you stand on gun issues it is critical every American fallow what's happening right now in Connecticut.
this could be the start of the fight for our lives. its important that you see what's really going on there, the national news will not report it truthfully if at all. you owe it to your families to be informed. as it has the potential to affect every person in America. thousands of lives could be in the balance.

Attachments

• world_map11.jpg
    world_map11.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 37
  • New-Bill-Of-Rights.jpg
    New-Bill-Of-Rights.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 33
Didn't open carry happen in Florida many years ago ? I remember a TV show, something like 20/20, where they showed a woman who was carrying a pistol right out in the open on her way into her office. As I recall, the gist of the story was that Florida allowed people to carry a gun, as long as it was where it could be seen easily.

I know when I used to carry a pistol in my car, I had to keep the bullets several reaches away from the gun, so you had to make several moves to get them. For example, gun in center console and bullets either in the trunk or glove compartment.

Don

Didn't open carry happen in Florida many years ago ? I remember a TV show, something like 20/20, where they showed a woman who was carrying a pistol right out in the open on her way into her office. As I recall, the gist of the story was that Florida allowed people to carry a gun, as long as it was where it could be seen easily.

I know when I used to carry a pistol in my car, I had to keep the bullets several reaches away from the gun, so you had to make several moves to get them. For example, gun in center console and bullets either in the trunk or glove compartment.

Don

It was the same here in Delaware Don...not sure if it still is tho...The work of just a few is determining the lives of many! :mad:

No, not yet.

Florida Statute Title XLVI Chapter 790

790.053 Open carrying of weapons.—
(1) Except as otherwise provided by law and in subsection (2), it is unlawful for any person to openly carry on or about his or her person any firearm or electric weapon or device. It is not a violation of this section for a person licensed to carry a concealed firearm as provided in s. 790.06(1), and who is lawfully carrying a firearm in a concealed manner, to briefly and openly display the firearm to the ordinary sight of another person, unless the firearm is intentionally displayed in an angry or threatening manner, not in necessary self-defense.
(2) A person may openly carry, for purposes of lawful self-defense:
(a) A self-defense chemical spray.
(b) A nonlethal stun gun or dart-firing stun gun or other nonlethal electric weapon or device that is designed solely for defensive purposes.
(3) Any person violating this section commits a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

The one we have to keep an eye on in Florida is the "stand your ground" rule. We have had the "castle rule"(with some sentiment that if you can get away from the problem,you should before using deadly force) for a long time. The stand your ground rule means we don't have to flee instead of fighting to avoid deadly force. If the thugs get that changed, we be in trouble....
Our trespass laws are strict here. Anyone committing a felony crime (while trespassing) are subject to deadly force by the land owner. Some actions while trespassing make it a felony just to do so. Like carrying a firearm on posted property opens the trespasser up for instant frontier justice.

I don't know how to post it. but go to infowars and look under Constitutional stories. with the story
Follow the links in the story for first hand accounts. the state gov. talking about using background check records for lists of people to confiscate their guns.
or look it up online and thoroughly check it out.

under law the records are not to be kept or used that way.......but liberals ignore the laws they don't like.

this could be the first step (shot) of a all out revolt, this is why the news will not run any stories about what is happening.

no matter what side of the gun issue you're on, you need to investigate whats happening. it is serious I can't impress the importance it is to all Americans and our way of life.

Here's my take on the bigger picture. As far back as about 1960, my dad and his cronies talked the same conversations, thought big brother would be coming to confiscate their guns any day (barrel first of course) That was back when you and I (or even a felon) could order an A303 from the back of the NRA magazine for about $10 and the mailman would deliver it. Since then, we have seen a lot of legislation that changed and tightened up how we law abiding citizens obtain guns and who can get them, but I still have all the guns I want and ammo for them. Doesn't mean I shouldn't be informed or pro active but it does mean to me that the knee jerk reaction to every propose gun bill is not my first line of thught. I just don't buy into "the sky is falling and they are coming to take your guns" rhetoric.
Many states have different laws and different outlooks on any number of issues and we are still free to move around and live where we want. Don't like Chicago, Illinois gun laws? Get the heck out of that sewer. Don't like all the laws in California? Move to Oklahoma.
Stopping hackers from using my debit card is a lot bigger concern that someone coming to take my guns.

WB, I have to agree with a great deal of what you say! I don't see anyone coming to take my guns or anyone else's in the near future. Maybe years from now? Maybe! Too many gun owners and sympathizers to let that happen. Yes there are states that are trying hard to shut down gun owners from obtaining or even owning guns. These are what I refer to as the "Liberal States". But I truly believe that we are years away from any type of action such as that happening. Anyone interested in stopping this course of action before it gets too far should be registered to vote and CONTACT your Representatives and Senators to let them know exactly what your view is on these matters!
And yes, I'm more concerned too about some hacker taking my personal info and my debit card!!!:D

Willowbilly...cr55...I see where you're coming from and for myself it will never hurt me at 69 this year I most likely will not be around to see it. I speak out on my FB for the people under 40, as this and many other changes will affect American life in their future.
I'm sure their were many people in the 30s and 40s in Germany ,Poland, China, and many other places and times in history that said " It will not affect me"
This country has made many changes in my lifetime some good some bad, and history is a roadmap for informed people.
Current events in the 5th grade stuck with me, now that I'm retired I get up at 4am and get on my computer and search the news around the world for 4 hours a day. until you see the big picture, what info you get is what someone wants you to know for a reason.
one example: is daly events across America are not reported because of political reasons, this is hometown crimes and events......but you can log onto news networks in England and see first hand stories happening in the states that will not run here......Be Informed.....We get what we deserve in life.
good luck Doug

So true Doug, you can get more accurate news from the BBC than any of our networks. Our news reporting has one agenda and that is to form public opinion, usually to some political slant they are spoon feeding. Most of my fb friends are ultra conservative and half of the political stuff they pass on just plain isn't true but they buy into it because it fits their belief system.

Thanks for the BBC tip...I listen to that on public radio a lot and yes they have a different slant on the news..I believe that our news is strictly for sensationalism! That makes ratings and ratings make money..The bottom line for most of the news stations.:mad:

I see Pierce Morgan is doing the swinging turd tailspin down the commode. CNN has pulled the plug on him. He's one Brit I couldn't warm up to. Was all for taking everyones guns. I did watch most of one episode where Tony Blake was about to come across the table and rip his throat out.

Latest posts

Back