Contest

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't go to the beach much anymore....I have so little eyesight left it's dangerous!:D
Congrats to all the winners and what a generous deal Old Iron!!!

Woo Hoo!!

I got a PM off to you Old Iron, thank you very much. I didn't see the ending of the 'contest' until about 3:10 am local time. I had been out on a 'rescue mission' getting one of my nephews home. He managed to take out the back U joint and was stuck sitting in the middle of the road. We've been getting streamers of snow off the Great Lakes causing white outs from time to time, had to get him moved before he got clobbered. Mission accomplished and I got myself back home, and found this...WOO HOO!! It will go to the body shop and get a paint job and stripes and then home to be used with pride. Thanks Old Iron...I really appreciate it.

Sniper :D <- (That's me grinnin.)

Glad I was able to do the it.
I've received PM's from three of the winners.
I cut the racks out yesterday.
They're like origami. They have relief cuts and ya just bend them over a square edge to make them three D. This way I can ship them flat :)

I got mine in the mail yesterday! Thanks again Old Iron! [cl
Actually surprised it made it here, there was a hole in the end of the envelope large enough for it to come out of, guess the steel cut it. We all know the USPS is easy on packages.:rolleyes:

May try to get it painted and put up later today if I get time.

Glad to hear yours made it Bam. I had my reservations on the packaging but, UPS suggested it :rolleyes:

Bob enjoy, I like the one on my wall.

Here's mine in place! Excuse the clutter, got to clean that shelf out sometime!
Simple coat of silver rattle can enamel, only color I had on the shelf.

Well, the UPS man just dropped off my air tool rack, that was quick. Usually it's 10 days minimum coming across the border (customs has to poke at it, let the sniffer dogs check it out, and/or tear it open and take a peek themselves). But this time they saw it was from Old Iron and said "Get that puppy delivered!". I'll take it in to work and show it off, (also known as 'rubbin it in') get it dressed up and striped and a picture or two to post. Thanks again Old Iron.

Latest posts

Back