cool pics of rail cars!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey click on some of the other car titles. A massive collection of cool cars from every year, style etc. Awesome site![cl

Very cool rail cars indeed![cl[cl
Brings back some fond memories........when I was a kid in the mid sixties I was planting White Pine seedlings with my Dad one summer on a tract of land that had been ravaged by a forest fire. We had hike probably 4 miles into a remote area via the railroad and were just trucking along with a mattock in our hands and a sack of seedlings on our back when a couple of railroad execs in a '62 Impala came up on us from behind and blew the horn [ddd:eek::eek:........we were beside a river and didn't hear them coming at all ! I can still see the smiles on their faces as they drove past....watching us picking up our sacks and looking for our mattocks :rolleyes::D

RR guy

being a retired RR gandy, about the only part of the job l miss is riding the rails in different vehicles {and the MONEY}[ddd

Later:cool:

Thanks for the link Mr. G.. I give anything to be able to have some of those wheels made up in alum.. Very cool!

Thanks for the ride to town in your rat Saturday. At times my knuckles had to be white when we were on the winding hilly road & a car would pop up!

Latest posts

Back