Coolest or craziest winner is Tiny1!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Wow... Tiny submitted 3 really krazy fotos but this 1st one is absolutely the scariest thing I have *ever* seen on a car!!! The possibilities are *extremely* spooky!!! The swing-away steering wheels was a pretty kool idea but a little scary in it's own right & *what* in the world did this huge chain come of of... hate to get my finger caught in the gaps! :eek::eek::eek:

Anyway... congrats Tiny & thanks for the kool fotoz... u won $50!!! :D

BoB

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 77
  • attachment-2.jpg
    attachment-2.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 60
  • attachment-1.jpg
    attachment-1.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 63
Thanks you Tripper & Guys! I have so many rat rods pics on my computer i had to get a bigger hard drive. The guy told me what that chain came off of tripper but i can't remember what he said. I think I'm getting old i can't remember stuff like i used too could.

WOW! That's about all I can say. Don't think I want my behind sitting next to a spinning universal joint. Wonder how DMV feels about it ? Different strokes for different folks.

Wow... Tiny submitted 3 really krazy fotos but this 1st one is absolutely the scariest thing I have *ever* seen on a car!!! The possibilities are *extremely* spooky!!! The swing-away steering wheels was a pretty kool idea but a little scary in it's own right & *what* in the world did this huge chain come of of... hate to get my finger caught in the gaps! :eek::eek::eek:

Anyway... congrats Tiny & thanks for the kool fotoz... u won $50!!! :D

BoB

I just went through this thread and noticed the middle picture of the swing away steering column. My buddy Ricky Bobby built that crazy ass car! I've actually sat in it once. I would have never fit if it weren't for that swing away column! :eek: Other than that scary steering column it's a great little car! It's even Turbocharged and overall nicely built. He knows how to build em!! I think it's been sold twice since he built it a couple of years ago.

Thunder1

Latest posts

Back