coolest vw ever!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonehead

Skull Master
I was at the Bo Huff car show today, thought I would put this one out first, before I show you all the cool cars. Looked up at the road and saw what looked like a belly tanker coming towards the show. Turns out it was this wounderful creation from the boys at Coachwerks of Grand Junction, Colorado. Any car that is well below belt buckle high is alright by me. The car is not quite finished but drove into the show. Got a huge crowd right away.

Attachments

• coolvedub2.jpg
    coolvedub2.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 99
  • coolvedub1.jpg
    coolvedub1.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 94
A couple more!!!

I live this bug... & this is a BUG!!! Here's a couple more...

Attachments

• WIldVW1.jpg
    WIldVW1.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 51
  • WildVW2.jpg
    WildVW2.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 54
Same one!

Hey Trip, where did you see this bug? It is the same one.

Bonehead,
U know the old Tripper is a car show hound & internet search mongrel. It's the same one... there couldn't be two!? I did not take this picture but saw it on a kool Vdub site that had hundreds of awesome bugs, Ghias, buses etc but now for the life of me... I can't find it again! It also had tons of links to other bug stuff!

Note to self: Find that bug site again!!!

BoB

Yep, its the same car. It belongs to someone named Franz. I dont know him but I watch the build of it on the volksrods fourm. Its a bad bug. Here are a couple of build pics. I have a bunch pics of more cool vws.
Tim

Attachments

• DSCF4573.jpg
    DSCF4573.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 28
  • DSCF4415.jpg
    DSCF4415.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 36
  • DSCF4625.jpg
    DSCF4625.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 36
Last edited: