Couldn't find it on the net, only on FB

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a lot of parts cars. A few pretty nice builders, too. Whoever was titling the pics either had bad info or didn't know their years very good, saw several mistakes.

They have added a ton more pics to the face book page. It's worth checking out again.

Is anyone else going? We plan on getting to Roswell on Thursday and checking out the stuff on Friday.

I'll take the 37 suburban body even though it says it's a 41

We're getting ready to go to the preview in a few minutes. I will post some pics later today of the auction and start a new thread for all the cool stuff we have saw on our trip out here.

[P

waiting

Looks like they posted up more photos.. i could use those rims on that 1.5 ton 34 chevy..

Sorry guys. There's very little to no cell signal here and the wifi at the hotel SUCKS! I can't get anything to load on photo bucket. Or even send a pic text for that matter.

The auction will be awesome but will also take forever. There's close to 500 cars and tons of parts. Yet they only plan on running one auctioneer ring.

Well I ran out of money today.. Several awesome deals..

I bought a F1 ford, 46ish Chevy 3/4 ton, 56ish Chevy truck, two Chevy truck beds, 7 40s & 50s truck cabs, 2 63 Chrysler imperials, a 31 Chrysler body, about 20 Chevy truck doors, and I'm sure I've missed something.

Most everything sold for less then $300-400.

My trailer is full and I have to make a return trip to get the rest. I've got ten days to get it. Should be fun lol.

Latest posts

Back