Crippled 41 Willys

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mick41Willys

Just like to say hey. Don't want to offend anybody on this site but I have ALS and I'm taking some shortcuts on my project. Not sure how long I will be able to work on my Crippled 41 so I got a cab from AC Autos in Buffallo and will be using new some new products since it's hard to get around the salvage yard. We are building the frame from scratch and the drive train is from a late 80's mustang. I just love the hood less fender less truck look even though it won't be a true rat rod, you guys seem to be cool with other peoples projects, from what I have read so far. Hope to have some pictures soon, Thx Mick

Hello and welcome to the site. Rat or not, I am sure your truck will be cool, and it will be what you like,and thats all that matters.

it won't be a true rat rod, you guys seem to be cool with other peoples projects, from what I have read so far. Hope to have some pictures soon,

Mick,
Don't worry about it, really no such thing as a true rat rod and we're all about building what you like around here so lay it on us. We're definitely gonna want to see some pictures! [cl

Beercan

I'm on vacation right now in Siesta Key. Will get some pics as soon as I get back. I've been looking at a lot of photos, awesome rides fellows! Hope mine turns out half as cool as the ones I've seen so far. Thanks for the warm welcome. Mick

Latest posts

Back