Crunch

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonehead

Skull Master
Surfing along and found a picture of a hot rod, I have seen a few times before. The first is a picture my son took, the second is the pic I found, no details.
Ahuffburnout.jpg

crunch.jpg

Ouch....

Kool car but I'd hate to punch all those louvers on the trunk again!!!

Yeah, thats what I was thinking... lots of punching... :(
Low speed, nobody should have been hurt badly, so.....
It could have been worse. '22

Weird story about those louvers. I talked to the guy who built it, and he told me people kept asking him how many louvers were in his car. So he counted them up. Oddly, he had 432 in the roof, and 234 in the trunk. 432-234 two numbers not only in the reverse of each other, but they add up to 666. He said he went and punched a few more in the trunk as soon as he could.

OUCH !!

At least it looks like just the trunklid. Should be a fairly easy fix.

Ouch. I can't tell for sure but it looks like the gas tank is in the rear of the coupe and the truck bumper hit just above the tank. Not good but it could have been worse.

How do you explain to an insurance company that your deck lid is worth $3,000 because of all the expensive holes that were punched in it?

A little story (us old guys do this now and then, sorry). I went to Taco John's and ordered. When Maria, the sweet little old Hispanic lady rang up the order it came to $6.66. She quickly stepped back from the cash register. Then she almost begged be to add something to the order. I knew she was bothered, but with my perverse sense of humor, I smiled and said "No, thanks". She then hit some keys and reduced the price of my order. She said, "That will be $5.53. I gave you the senior discount". They don't have a senior discount at Taco John's.:rolleyes:

O/T, but you should always go in and order the same thing from Maria - you'll save a buck every time!

Guess I should mention it sad that rat got wrecked - hate to see it happen. Thats a nice looker too.

Latest posts

Back