Cuban Cars ???

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet most of them are so pieced together it ain't even funny! They had to do with what they had, they couldn't get replacement parts from the US, they had to come from other countries. Will be interesting to see if this goes through, and if any of those Cuban cars make it back home to the US.

Old cars pieced together from hand made parts or parts from different vehicles.... around here we call those rat rods. :D Watched a show about Cuban cars once - what really got me was one guy was doing chroming in what looked like a little 5' shack in 55 gal bbls.

Old cars pieced together from hand made parts or parts from different vehicles.... around here we call those rat rods. :D Watched a show about Cuban cars once - what really got me was one guy was doing chroming in what looked like a little 5' shack in 55 gal bbls.

Exactly Sam.
The guy that sang with the band I use to lead went to Cuba about 10 years ago. US to Canada. Canada to Cuba. He said it was great. Lots of old American Tin as well as some strange Russian stuff as well.. The Cubans are magicians when it comes to keeping old stuff running.
They are the original RR's.....
Torchie.

I bet most of them are so pieced together it ain't even funny! They had to do with what they had,….

Imagine that!!! pieced together old cars, driven buy folks doing the best they can with what they have. :D:D:D

I guess we all must be a little bit Cuban. ;)

Latest posts

Back