cummins swap

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like cummins is on hold now I got the specs on engine these are huge 40 " long 24.9 "wide 37.9" tall wtf my frame is only 25" wide so looks like a decent h.p. small block will do.

My frame is 26 1/2 in side to in side and I still have plent of room. When they give you the width, it means that they are factoring in the turbo, the P pump etc. you'll be fine.

I had help but still a bear she is on the floor now next remove all access I am not using

I only have a couple on my phone and I done know how to upload them to this site. ill try again

Hey NHratrod

Cant wait to see the Cummins getting mounted in your truck. They are awesome motors. My dad had 2 of them and swore by both of them. Not sure how the newer stuff is but pre 1990 stuff was what he liked.

MikeC

yes me too I have been working on cleaning up the engine and painting it and get the tranny and start on installation I want to still drive the truck for a while longer before I pull the engine out and sell it. the donor truck drove nice ive never drove something I was using the engine out of before usually you have to trust what someone is telling you about it the truck only had 74,000 miles on it too.

I got the turbo 400 tranny adaptor and it looks like it tilts the engine to one side.

had a weigh in last night looks like the cummins with turbo 400 will weigh around 300lb more than the small block.

Latest posts

Back