current pictures of my truck

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

militarycckw

thought i would post current pictures of my truck. all of last winters modifications are done i dont plan any more changes untill next winter thanks.[;)

Attachments

• cloth interior.jpg
    cloth interior.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 114
  • driverfront.jpg
    driverfront.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 88
  • ratrear.jpg
    ratrear.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 89
  • ratside.jpg
    ratside.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 138
  • sidefront.jpg
    sidefront.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 83
  • ratfront.jpg
    ratfront.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 110
Dude! You perverted, sick...Wait! So am I!. lol:D

Im gonna run a blown 350 with a Weiand 6-71. Can I get any info on yer setup and how it runs? Horsepower? Any tips? Tnx, RR

Bad Ryde by the way.:eek:

Dude! You perverted, sick...Wait! So am I!. lol:D

Im gonna run a blown 350 with a Weiand 6-71. Can I get any info on yer setup and how it runs? Horsepower? Any tips? Tnx, RR

Bad Ryde by the way.:eek:
the 350 set up should be easy there is a ton of parts available for the chevy's,I am running a 500 cadilac i built the intake and drive my blower came off of a detroit 671 it produces more boost than i need but your weiand will perform a lot better than mine the best tip i have is lots of octane boost they will spark knock bad on pump gas the second best tip i quess is take your foot off the gas every now and then,i was just kiding about standing on the gas the blower will blow the engine if you dont respect it ,i seen your truck on youtube it looks great i really like the way you done the frame work on that thing looking foward to seeing how you build the front suspension

Last edited:
i think the seat came out of some kind road tractor it had its own suspension under it the foam pading was rotten ,i through the suspension and padding away,the pasenger seat is from a chevy van it has padding . i had a hard time finding seats that would fit the truck because of the width

Latest posts

Back