dangerous and deadly in Arkansas

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
actually, rust, the scriptures say God is no respecter of persons...so i don't want to think i'm special or anything but i am very gratelful that there was no more than the one death...it was actually a little over 2 miles from my "front yard" as the crow flies...one more round expectedtoday i think then maybe we can rest easy for a day or 2

tornado_air30_t300.jpg
this is the piture sorry its small
did any one lose a boat it has the keys in it looks nice no damage

I have heard many survivors say they are happy just to be alive. However, I can't imagine losing all worldly posessions. All the mementos and family history. My heart goes out to all the people in these devistated areas.

You can never imagine anything like that....

Until it happens to you...... any organizations that are working to help in the collection of money and items... other than the Red Cross? Local groups? Have they been able to start any of that yet?

Wow, that sucks to say the least. I live about 1/2 mile from the North Little Rock airport. It got hit last year and flipped a bunch of planes. I saw a transformer get hit from my front porch when it touched down. Never been more frightened in my life.

I don't pray but my best wishes go out to all in need. Please call if anyone needs help. I have a chainsaw, an ax, and am more than willing to help out. 501.765.2166.

Latest posts

Back