Day Light Savings

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PREZ

Old Indian says: Only white man believe you can cut a foot off the top of blanket. Then sew it on bottom and have longer blanket.

Maybe should have been put in BS section. Damn I wish I was perfect.

Last edited:
I think there is snakefarm. I belive Arizona is one of them, but not 100% sure. I dont really care either way on the dls matter. Just wish it was light all the time. Could get way more stuff done lol

Here in New Zealand we observe Daylight Savings. I love it and wish it didn't end. Then it's dark at 7 and no work for this guy. Garage is under my house and fumes permeate through the floor. Sucks

I agree, I want DST year-round. I'd rather have the daylight shifted that hour into the evening when I'm not working.

Alberta observes stupid D.S.T. flipping back and forth. I vote for leaving the poor clocks alone. I don't mind mountain standard time or daylight saving time; it's the jumping back and forth that annoys me.

I like the clocks set ahead and would like to see it left.
:eek: That's what's causing global warming.
The extra hour of daylight [ddd

I like the clocks set ahead and would like to see it left.
:eek: That's what's causing global warming.
The extra hour of daylight [ddd

Yeah, dark at 5 PM in the winter here, summer it's light until 8 or 8:30 PM. Wish they would move us to Eastern time or just stay on DST year round.

Latest posts

Back