Daytona Roll Call

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha!! I WONDERED why his Vette always looks so clean!! Very sneaky, that "Oh, I had a problem but we never could find it" routine, huh?? :D:D:D

Don

yea man ill be out there around 11 ill be sure to look for it. if you want to take the coupe and need some one to drive it... u know... u can always just ask :D just messin see ya tomorrow man.

Bill, are you going to make some passes with the Anglia or just take it to the show portion? I was going to take my T up just to put it in the show, but I didn't get a chance to clean it up, so we took Dans daily instead. After I got there I wished I had taken it, the show was pretty cool.

You are going to love the drags and I bet you see a lot of the same cars I did last weekend as they travel on the circuit. Have fun and post us up some pictures.

As for Turkey Run, I have a feeling the attendance will be off this year. I have heard that Biketoberfest and the Dreamcruise were smaller than expected and what they were in previous years. I know gas is down but the economy is going to keep lots of vendors and participants home this year, I bet. That could be good in the respect there may be more bargains to be had at the vendor booths and the swap meets. I also kinda liked Daytona when it was smaller in the early years, so it may be more "intimate" in a sense.

Don

Last edited:
Don, I just walked around and took in the show and drag cars at the Nostalgia Drags. Check out my coverage over in the photo section.

I expect attendance to be down at the Turkey Run this year too but like you, it won't bother me any.

Bill, I am going to make it up there after all. We'll be leaving Friday AM. Looking forward to meeting you. I'll be sure to look for you and your coupe. If possible, could you try to save a couple of spots for my son's VW and my coupe on Saturday? See ya. Fred

We picked up the trailer for Don's T today, gonna head out tomorrow AM about 9 or so. Should be in by 5 if we take it easy and stop to eat, etc.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

Don

Latest posts

Back