Daytona Turkey Run Pics Here

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for taking the time to post those..Like Bonehead said, my favorite changed several times from start to finish...

I've never been much into car shows, but I would like to go to this one at least once..

thanks,
Tim

some really nice looking rides!!! We are a bit out of car show season around here...... shame too..... but even in mid summer we don't have shows that nice around here! Thanks for sharing!!

One of the nice things about Turkey Run is that a real mix of types of cars show up, there is something for everyone to see.

We go to BelAire Plaza every night because it is a show all by itself, the whole plaza gets taken over by us car guys and gals. Some guys show up in full on race cars that they detune to be able to drive to this event. My Son Dan was telling me he is on a forum with some of those guys and they bring 7 second drag cars to the Plaza. It sure is fun when they fire up those babies ! :eek:[cl

The weather was great during the day, low 70's, but it did dip into the low 50's and even high 40's at night. But there was no rain whatsoever, and that was nice.

Don

Thanks for the coverage Gas and Mav....

If you wanted pics of that T all you had to do was ask, These are from Charlotte in October. Turns out the guy who owns that car, has a body shop and did the body work and paint on my buddy's 37 Studebaker a few years ago. My buddy said he drivers it everywhere

DSCN1205.jpg

DSCN1206.jpg

DSCN1204.jpg

DSCN1207.jpg

Thanks for the coverage Gas and Mav....

If you wanted pics of that T all you had to do was ask, These are from Charlotte in October. Turns out the guy who owns that car, has a body shop and did the body work and paint on my buddy's 37 Studebaker a few years ago. My buddy said he drivers it everywhere

Well if I had known that I would have just asked you. I want those 5 minutes of my life back ;)

Latest posts

Back