Desert car kings

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crossfire

Just was watching the new reality car show Desert Car Kings. Who thinks this crap up,this is worse than the idiots in the Detroit pawn shop.If you get an extra 5 minutes to waste ,thats about as much as you"ll need to see what I mean.

I forgot it was on tonight and only caught the last 20 minutes........that was more than I needed! :rolleyes: Another dumb show that if full of inaccuracies and drama. I almost choked when he told the auction audience they did a "full restoration" on that Bird. Since when does an Earl Schieb quality paint job constitute a full restoration?

I predict this one will not be around long.

Don

hey hey don do not slam old earl like that :D he could do waaaaaay better i look at that paint job if thats what you want to call it .i could of done better with a mop siting in a lawn chair. i was yell that at the tv :eek: i seen better paint jobs on a garage floor

i watched it.

there the guys that sell parts on here, dvap. well used too, i havent seen them post much

you've mistaken my contempt and indifference for negativity... [S
it's all just way too formulaic for me. hell, pick a career, there's probably some dumbass pretending to do it on TV somewhere.

Who thinks this crap up?

Hey, I'd do that too if I could make the kind of money those stupid OCC guys, Jesse James, Kat VonD, American Pickers and some of those other morons made. Trust me, I could throw stuff, cuss like a sailor & make a fool out of myself all the way to the bank! [ddd

Beercan

Hey, I'd do that too if I could make the kind of money those stupid OCC guys, Jesse James, Kat VonD, American Pickers and some of those other morons made. Trust me, I could throw stuff, cuss like a sailor & make a fool out of myself all the way to the bank! [ddd

Beercan

Oh don't put that idea out there RBC. They will be coming around here wanting to make a show about RRR. :rolleyes:

Oh don't put that idea out there RBC. They will be coming around here wanting to make a show about RRR. :rolleyes:

Cool! They can make a show about me. Every week it'll be 30 minutes of me standing in the middle of my garage trying to figure out where I set down the tool I just had in my hand. [S

Beercan

Hell, I'm a shoe in, neighbors are scared to death of me and look at me like I'm crazy[S

reality crap

I thought the desert kings was the worst that they came up with but now a new one has even got dumber.Pawn Chicks. These 2 stupid broads paid a guy $22,500.00 for a Metropolitan,that is after their expert mechanic told them it was worth it. The reality of that is in the debut show they look like idiots.:cool:

Latest posts

Back