desktop pics

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiny1

Callin' him Tiny is like callin' Dirty Harry a bea
Whats everyones desktop pics ? Here is mine

Attachments

• dt.jpg
    dt.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 67
Here's Mine.....

People (wife and grandkids) and things that I miss while over in Russia... '22

Attachments

• ss2.jpg
    ss2.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 74
Tiny, I am honered to be part of what you look at daily, thanks to Pablo.

Here is mine, and fitting that it is Father's Day, my son taking my oily fingerprints off the aircleaner. And the Bone Head Truck, with fresh dual quads.
1Shelbywipendownthescoop-1.jpg

What else!

I alternate between these two!

Attachments

• tdt.jpg
    tdt.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 48
  • tdt2.jpg
    tdt2.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 41
I had Tiny's Ford as it for along time, like since i saw it till a week ago so a couple monthes.:D But currently this.

Attachments

• aaa.jpg
    aaa.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 42
How are you guys posting a screen shot of your desk top? :confused:

I'll try this..if you look at your keyboard.... in the upper right corner should be a "print scrn" button. If you hit "Control" and that "print scrn" button at the same time it will save a copy of what is on your screen. Now...what I do is I go to windows paint or some similar program and hit paste, and there is your screen shot. From there you can save as you would a normal pic

And now my computer is acting up and won't let me get to photobucket to throw the screenshot in here:mad:

Here is mine. I'm like Gastrick, I change mine every so often. Usually I put a picture of a car I have or plan to build. Here is my current picture, it is the car I am going to build next.

Don

Attachments

• ElRustynew.jpg
    ElRustynew.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 30
2008_0425Stovebolt0001.jpg

Like 50Ford, I took a pic of the computer. This one has been on for quite a while as a reminder of what I'm supposed to be working on.

I tried snapping a picture off of my computer screen, but it had lines all across the face like you sometimes see on a TV screen when it is on the fritz. :confused:

Don

My screen is a lcd so it wont have the lines. Its almost identical to yours bob w. Try different angles with your camera sometimes you can find a spot that will take it withought the lines for some reason but maybe i just got a lucky break haha.:D

Latest posts

Back