Detroit Autorama

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcdvw66

This Friday through Sunday. Heading down tomorrow with my Plymouth truck, a very nice 32 Ford pickup and my sons Kawasaki KZ 650. We will be downstairs with the Blacktop Butchers club. Also going to have a very unique 76 Mustang II on the main floor, thats right I said Mustang II. Hope to see some other RRR locals at the show.

Don't know about there but here in Texas our Autorama's are stale. Same old tired and boring stuff's been showing up for years. Seen one, seen them all. They need some new blood and quick!

Beercan

Don't know about there but here in Texas our Autorama's are stale. Same old tired and boring stuff's been showing up for years. Seen one, seen them all. They need some new blood and quick!

Beercan

The Detroit Autorama has a rule that a car can only be shown 2 years unless it has had major mods done from the last time it was shown. And the place gets pretty packed they have to turn down a lot of applications to be in the show

Latest posts

Back