Did anyone get parts for Christmas?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My awesome girlfriend got me this original Edelbrock SBC X-1 cross ram 6x2 intake!

Attachments

• x1.jpg
    x1.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 12
Very cool, Mr. Gasser.[cl

I got to hand out $50 & $100 bills to family.

In return, I got the flu.:(

Not yet but one more Christmas to go. I asked for some 10/3 ext cords but no luck. On a side note I was really happy with a purchase I made this summer at a swap meet. I bought a bunch of wire loom covering that saved me a trip to town and about half the money.

Hell, I did not get any rat stuff for Christmas but I did get a car. No Haters I hope on this one. Not sure where to go with it yet. and it is very fun to burn up the streets.

My awesome girlfriend got me this original Edelbrock SBC X-1 cross ram 6x2 intake!

Do you think your GF might be able to have a chat with mine before my next birthday? Mine is pretty darn awesome too, gave me a TV. But all the time I was hoping there was a Rear Seat for my '51 Bel Air in that box

Not that I'm ungrateful. Just car is a higher priority than laying around watch the TV. Plenty of time for that once the State says I'm too old to drive.

No parts, but I bought myself a 10" Craftsman drill press.

Dobber, I think a SBC fits in those pretty good! [ddd

You are very Correct my friend, only thing is I just used my last 350 SB in my 1977 Buick LeSabre. I guess I could Just grab another one from my friend's Shop, but I am not sure what way to go with this yet.

I was given 5 Model A wheels. Four look pretty decent, one is good for yard art.

Not sure what I will do with them at this point.

Latest posts

Back