different way to skin a cat

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think your pic is too big i resized the ones i had. Hope you don't mind me posting them. And i think its going to be a really cool ride

Attachments

• 00040.jpg
    00040.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 00050.jpg
    00050.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 68
  • 00060.jpg
    00060.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 37
thanks guys

Hey guys thanks for the kind comments i will work on re sizing the photos. I took 4 1/2 inches out of the front and 2 inches out of the back, I also took 4 inches out of the body.

working on the frame now. more later

Pablo

I was just wondering today where you were Pablo, if you have been around I have not seen your posts.

Yep, truck looks cool like that. Keep us posted on your progress.

Don

thanks for the help guys

OK i think that I have figured out how to do this now. so when I make some progress I will know how to post pics.

Pablo

I will check

I agree with Bonehead very cool picture. You're in the Tri-Cities ? Will you be coming up to Spokane for Goodguys event?

I would like to make it up there for the event but money is tight right now, maybe I will amke a day ride of it and take my bike.

Pablo

Looks good!

Pablo,
That really looks good & I look forward to seeing the progress on your top chop. Thanks for posting and keep up the good work!

Rattler

Latest posts

Back