Dig this steampunked ratty!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a neat loking car for sure...

Always seems to be some haters though, reading through the comments wasn't totaly suprised to see a certain website mentioned as the place to research the "proper ways of building a hotrod".

Regardless of what other sites they mention, the "haters" as you called them have some very valid points. They also give good suggestions on making corrections to the problems noted. How can you argue with safety? I don't care if you like how it looks or not - that's a matter of taste. The fact is there are some SERIOUS issues to be addressed on that thing before it should be backed down a driveway, much less driven on a public road. They do some neat detail work, but hot rod builders they are not. I hope they do some proper research and make the necessary corrections before it sees any road time.

Hmm..

I like the look of the copper,something different.As far as those guys being Hot Rod builders,nowhere on there site do they claim to be.By the way,who decides who is and who isnt a Hot Rod builder..??!!Hasnt a TON of people oh here,who have done first time builds,ever CLAIM to be such a builder.??!?! I am PRETTY sure you have to start somewhere.They stated the car was done like that FOR a photo shoot.I didnt see it get driven ANYWHERE.! You will ALWAYS get HATERS from the HAMB unless your BUILDING what they want you to build and to there liking.Funny,I pay for my parts so I guess I get to build what I want...Let those guys start sending me checks and I will build whatever they want me too...Ya know B E D ,I never have seen anything you have ever built,lets see some build pics of YOUR car or project.

...Ya know B E D ,I never have seen anything you have ever built,lets see some build pics of YOUR car or project.

:D You are biting off more than you can chew with that remark.:rolleyes: I have seen alot of cars that have came out of B E D's shop and I'd say there are not many in this area that would compare to the craftmanship of what I have seen.
Myself it looks like the same old thing with some copper stuck on it. Only thing that stands out is the copper. Nothing custom just typicl stuff you pick up from Home Depot. I'm not knocking it but it's a little overdone with the bathroom copper. I've seen and my pops talked about having copper gas lines on a few old cars back in the day. When I did my 34 I ran a copper fuel lines. Most say it's unsafe but I never had a problem with it. Just on the one above it's a little too much. But everyone has their own taste. Pics of my bathroom copper artwork.:D
Picture1354.jpg

Hmmm...still dont see no pics of ANY build...Must be TOP SECRET builds.

I don't think he needs to post anything. There is no need for him to try to impress you. Maybe you should not worry so much about something you know nothing about and hit the garage and do some work instead of playing ticked off high school girl. Maybe then you can be a real hot rod builder[cl

Excuse me for a second..

Are you his answer man..? Is like that puppet trick I see on TV..? You ask someone something and the person..( who has NOTHING to do with whats going on answers..?) Rebstew..I didnt ask YOU anything....How did you get involved in this..? You do remind of a High School Girl though....Involved in something has nothing to do with you....LMAO....OOOHHH...a REAL hot rod builder..im so so so..touched...

Last edited:
What kind of talk is that..?

What kind of talk is it..? Someone butts in on a post they have no business answering..? Then proceeds to name calling..? He got it right back at himself.Please...[S

Last edited:
Ok, you guys. Take it out to the parking lot.:(

This site owes its success to civility and enthusiasm. Constructive criticism? Sure, with tact or when asked by the member/builder.[cl

Seeing a picture of a hot rod you don't like shouldn't elicit the same reaction as waving a red flag in front of a bull.:eek:

This thread needs one of these: [P

....and eventually the rabbit with a pancake on it's head picture...

Oh, and I like the car, I like Steampunk stuff, but I don't think the car is that stand out - still cool though. We'll see..

Rule #1: build it safe.

Are you his answer man..? Is like that puppet trick I see on TV..? You ask someone something and the person..( who has NOTHING to do with whats going on answers..?) Rebstew..I didnt ask YOU anything....How did you get involved in this..? You do remind of a High School Girl though....Involved in something has nothing to do with you....LMAO....OOOHHH...a REAL hot rod builder..im so so so..touched...

I didn't answer for him. I just don't think he needs to worry about someone that has his panties in a bunch. I hope this doesn't get pulled because of a little conversation like it would at the other place either. We are just talking. We don't need to go in the parking lot.
Beside BadRatt doesn't want to get his new dress dirty. Sorry had too. lol

Mellow out BadRatt. It's not that big of a deal. When you call someone out like they have never built a car and they work in a righteous hot rod shop every day it's just funny. Even if he didn't you shouldn't call someone out for voicing his/her opinion. Just my 2 cents anyways.

Latest posts

Back