Do as I say Kids, NOT as I do.........

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlatBroke

Hostage Negotiator
Don't EVER let me catch anyone on this board making a 3000 mile trip in the same car with their MOTHER-IN-LAW

That is just cruel and unusual punishment, I don't care who you are.

there isnt a chance on Gods green earth i would have ever taken a trip that long with my ex-mother-in-law; or my ex-wife for that matter.

Anybody wouldve taken that ride with my mother-in-law when she was still with us. She was awesome!

You guys have NO idea what sweet MIL's you have compared to my ex-MIL. Never saw the woman smile in the 28 years I was married to her Daughter, and one Easter she and I almost ended up boxing in her front yard (me defending myself :eek:) I would rather take a 3,000 mile trip with Charles Manson than that woman! :eek:

Best part of the divorce was realizing I never had to see that woman again! [cl

Don

My MIL is a pretty sweet lady, but I just put in a new kitchen floor for her on the condition that she go stay with the wife's sister in Minnesota while I did it. She can drive me crazy when I trying to do stuff for her.

the last time i every really spoke to my ex MIL was when i was backing into the garage after coming home from work one day. as the garage door is raising up, she is standing in the middle of the garage telling me to not come in. She was "cleaning" the garage. I told her to get out of the garage, she had no business being in there and that was my room exclusively in the house. She tried to fight me on that fact. I made a deal with her, if she were able to tell me what all the tools were that she was moving and what they are used for; then she would be more than welcome to clean the garage. Yea, she left the garage and pretty much stopped talking to me too.

Latest posts

Back