Dodge Rims

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charley Davidson

Seems Dodge made several different lug patterns on their trucks.

I got a rear end off an 86 ram truck but the wheels off a 83 truck had a different pattern. The rims off the 83 were sweet shiny black steel rims with like new Michelin tires on them but wouldn't fit:mad:[S

Anybody know of a chart for rim cross overs. Ford rimms had the bolt pattern I needed but the center hole was too small.[S

Will the new Dodge 17" rims work on my 86 axle? or any taller size they have?

These are the wheels I'm looking for , these are off a 2007 Crown Vic Police interceptor but are 5 on 41/2, They will fit on the front I believe. Now if I could find a set that are 5 on 5 1/2 for the rear. The guy that does all the cop car electronics here in town says the crown vic rims are hard to find.

If anybody knows an application that uses these rims in 5 on 5 1/2 please let me know.

ford-crownvictoria-rims-3670.jpg

Seriously folks this can't be that difficult can it?[S

Bought 2 rims off a Ford truck & the center hole is too small, just by a fraction but still too small. Can I grind that out and be OK? Or does that need to be fairly snug for centering?

Latest posts

Back