Dodge weighs killing the Viper!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like a lot of other vehicles, the Viper has always been overpriced. Not many folks around here that could afford to buy a used one, much less a new one. Only one I know of in the entire county belonged to a licensed druggist, maybe that is why our meds are so high? I think he traded it in on a Ford GT, another overpriced toy car. Very seldom see one on the road, either, and I travel 3 states 5.5 days a week. You'd think they would be everywhere around Nashville and Atlanta, but they're not....

I'm betting Dodge doesn't make much off a Viper since they are for the most part hand built, surprised they have stayed around as long as they have. As far as the price? Well, every car doesn't need to be priced so I can afford one to commute in I guess.

Like a lot of other vehicles, the Viper has always been overpriced. Not many folks around here that could afford to buy a used one, much less a new one. Only one I know of in the entire county belonged to a licensed druggist, maybe that is why our meds are so high? I think he traded it in on a Ford GT, another overpriced toy car. Very seldom see one on the road, either, and I travel 3 states 5.5 days a week. You'd think they would be everywhere around Nashville and Atlanta, but they're not....

In my travels I see more new corvettes then anything. And I've actually saw more Ferarris (sp?) then vipers. I think I've spotted maybe 3 vipers this year .

Same here. One or 2 vipers and a hellcat. I see more Porsche than anything. There's 4 or 5 of those around here. And some lotus and a couple teslas. Never seen a new viper though. Lots of corvettes.

Latest posts

Back