Does anybody here order from McMaster?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motorhead

I use McMaster a lot to order hardware and whatnot, at least 3 times a week. I use them both at work and for my own stuff and what I love about them is if I place my order before roughly 3:30-4 pm my time, I get my stuff the next day. Their catalog is second to none and they have a lot of CAD models of the stuff they sell, which as an engineer, helps me A TON!! Also, for the most part, they have the lowest prices around.

Well, tonight I was ordering some hardware for my car and I noticed that they listed a pack of nuts for $9.16, but they charged me $9.62. I'm going to call them in the morning, but I wonder how many other times I got suckered like I did tonight. I'm not uncomfortable paying 46 cents more; it's the principle!

McMaster3.jpg

We order a lot from them also. We find their prices are OK, the convenience is great. They have everything you want and they are never out of stock. Yep I get it all next day too.

Latest posts

Back