Does your ride match your sign?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moronthethrottle

Cross Member
Even though I hate AOL and everything they stand for, I still have my main email account through them and sometimes find articles that are of some interest.

Today they are featuring cars that match a persons Zodiac sign, identifying a person's sign with personality traits and how that matches their ideal car.

Being a Virgo, they matched me to a Lexus 600h. Kind of insulting, but since I have a Jaguar and do somewhat match what they say about me, I guess it all kind of fits together...although I am nowhere near the perfectionist that they portray;), but my wife-also a Virgo fits the description perfectly.:D

Check out the AOL Zodiac article and report back to us how and where you fit in. From what I can tell, Aquarius, Pisces and Leo fit the rat rod image the best, but the cars they recommend (smartfor2-Aquarius) won't fit any of us very well....but you get the idea.

Hmmmm..

Seeing as I am a Cancer, it fits rat rodding just fine..... :rolleyes: '22
But an Audi A4 Avant ???

Last edited:
Well being a Virgo also, I was pinned with the Lexus 600h. Not my first choice in an automobile......and I'm not sure about that perfectionist stuff either :)

Chevrolet Corvette | Get a Free Price Quote

While astrologists believe that the Gemini is too scatter-brained to pay close attention to fine details, they also assert that he or she is quick (both mentally and physically), as well as communicative and adventurous. As such, the Chevrolet Corvette is an appropriate vehicle for the Gemini. In line with the Gemini's superficial nature, the ‘Vette's iconic design looks both luxurious and menacing, but it's interior cabin falls short of the refinement found in other luxury sports cars. However, its Ferrari-like power and intuitive sports handling ensure no moment behind the wheel is ever dull.
!!!!!!!!!!!!
only if its a 1963 split window!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back