Don't see these every day! Pro-street Vega wagon!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vega!

Gastrick,
That's a nice ride!!! I actually saw a Vega on the street the other day... could barely believe my eyes! I mean... when was the last time anyone saw one cruisin' down the streets!?!?

BoB

I remember when you could pick up Vegas cheap..........no more!! :eek: They are highly sought after these days.

I loved the Wooly Mammoth on Pinks. It was a Vega wagon with something like a 468 BBC in it, and they covered the entire body with black fur!! :D It had to be demoralizing getting beat by a furry Vega.........the crowd loved that car.

Don

I can't remember the last time I saw a Vega on the street. There are few guys around here that still race them. I too like the front end on the earlier Vegas, very Camaroish. I do still see Pintos around. Guess those are the ones that didn't get rear ended. :eek:

Hehe, I was following a Pinto in the late '70's when I lived in California, and he had this message painted on the back of it:

" THIS IS A FORD PINTO, DON'T TAILGATE TOO CLOSE OR................BOOM!!!" :D:D

Don

It is a 355 steel crankshaft 4 bolt 12:1 speed pro pistons eagle connecting rods,all roller crane push rods, reed cam intake.539 exhaust.558.Heads 202,192 edelbrock tunnel ram two 600holleys set up for big shot kit.Rear end is a 12 bolt 488 spool 3/4 tub fun to drive on the street

More

It is a 355 steel crankshaft 4 bolt 12:1 speed pro pistons eagle connecting rods,all roller crane push rods, reed cam intake.539 exhaust.558.Heads 202,192 edelbrock tunnel ram two 600holleys set up for big shot kit.Rear end is a 12 bolt 488 spool 3/4 tub fun to drive on the street

Pictures man... we need more pictures!!! :cool:

Latest posts

Back