Drive an Exotic!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What was your impression of the car DMW? Worth the price tag?

The car handled well, was predictable, had good acceleration. It could have better seats with more side support. You slide around in the seat when you went into a corner really hard. It wasn't easy getting in and out of but that was my problem.
I think you can the same performance for less in other cars like the '14 Stingray. But as far a prestige and sexiness you can't bet a Lamborghini! [dr

That is so cool! I'm envious. I would love to do that. Heck, I would just like to cruise one around the city for a few minutes, let alone crank it up on a track.

I realize the passenger was doing his job and that he has to to do that for some drivers but I would have to tell him to shut up lol.

Seems to me you like to hit the gas more than the brake. Thought I could hear some tire screech from braking at one point.

Work on setting yourself up for the corner before the straight. Hit it so you use the full road and rumble strips into, apex, and out, but keep it smooth. You'll gain a few MPH next time. (Like I know what I'm talking about :p)

Gonna be a next time?

Seems to me you like to hit the gas more than the brake. Thought I could hear some tire screech from braking at one point.

Work on setting yourself up for the corner before the straight. Hit it so you use the full road and rumble strips into, apex, and out, but keep it smooth. You'll gain a few MPH next time. (Like I know what I'm talking about :p)

Gonna be a next time?

I'm going back in 3 weeks. I think I'll drive the Porsche 997 Turbo S.
The tire screeching was going through the turn off the brakes already.

As they should be. [cl[cl[cl

Personally, I'd like to take any vehicle on a track and drive it to it's limits. ....just not over them. :eek:

If you don't go pass the limits every now and then how will you really know what the limits are?:D

If you don't go pass the limits every now and then how will you really know what the limits are?:D

Well, I tend to overdo things, so passing the limits means things like a wheels in the air ending.

I'd be screwed right off the bat in a Lambo. I woulda punched it and had it sideways as soon as we were moving.! :D Probably in reverse. :D:D

DMW - how hard was it to control the throttle? Are those cars changed or tuned down in anyway?

Last edited:
They're $200k to $400k cars! I don't want to even scratch one.

'Forget' the Fenders (PC version)

Drive it like you stole it. :D

I envy you, for me it would be a once a life time ride and I'm sure I would be arrested for Automotive Abuse after my laps. [ddd

Latest posts

Back