DT 250 dirt road ripper!`

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuffs

I have had this just buttoned up for a few weeks, had her out in the snow today! Total blast, kind of a mix between a bobber, a dirt tracker and raw 2 stroke fun!
I am actually going to sell it to make some room but this thing is a blst!
if you wanta cheap bike that is fun and reliable let me know\(like 600 smackers)
Anywho, I grew up racing MX and this is a gas on a snowy dirt road!

Attachments

• DT 013.JPG
    DT 013.JPG
    106.3 KB · Views: 114
  • DT 015.JPG
    DT 015.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 40
ripper

I dont know really know what I would want for it, like 500 or so.
It is AWESOME in the snow! I dont think my neighbors thought it was anywhere near as cool as I do but it sure is fun to rdie!
I actullay would trade it for a project of some sort. anywho, me and about 9 guys I grew up with did a ride called the roach run last fall, We went from davisburg to traverse city, along the tunnel of trees, over the bridge and back home, 850 miles in total and I did it on a TS 125 convereted to a boardtracker style bike! wide open almost the whole time and never missed a tick! rules were to have a bike 500 smackers or less, if it broke you had to fix it or ditch it and ride bitch the rest of the way. Believe it or not, 10 bikes in all and not one broke!

Latest posts

Back