Dually questions

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XtremeS10

Hey guys I'm moving a little more forward on my plans but I'm running into a bit of... Confusion I would say. I want to have a wider stance and run a late model rear axle dually setup.. But from what I'm looking at I'm going to have to shorten it to get the one wheel partiall behind the cab, which I'm fighting with as the look I'm going for has a real wide stance which I'm not 100% sure what front axle to go with to get the wheels outboard more so, what should I look for to get this kind of a look??

Hey guys I'm moving a little more forward on my plans but I'm running into a bit of... Confusion I would say. I want to have a wider stance and run a late model rear axle dually setup.. But from what I'm looking at I'm going to have to shorten it to get the one wheel partiall behind the cab, which I'm fighting with as the look I'm going for has a real wide stance which I'm not 100% sure what front axle to go with to get the wheels outboard more so, what should I look for to get this kind of a look??

Not to sure about your question but the narrowest 1 ton dually rear end I have found comes out of a cab and chassis setup like for box vans and van style work trucks

Hey guys so I am finally looking for an axle, my biggest concern is more, what do I do for a front axle? I want to make sure its wide enough that its not a bear to turn and drive and corner because of the front wheels being too far inward compared to the rear, any ideas? I'm scratching my head like mad trying to sort it out

Latest posts

Back