Duck

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GJunktionMike

Something's wrong with that boy!
A duck walks into a restaurant around lunchtime, sits down and orders a soda and a sandwich.

The bartender looks at him and says,"Wow, a talking duck! What are you doing here?"

The duck replies, "I'm drywalling the building across the street. I'll be in town for a few days"

The next day, the duck walks back into the bar and the bartender says, "Hey duck, I was telling someone about you last night. They're really interested in meeting with you!"

"Is that so?"

"There's a travelling circus in town," the bartender explained. "The ringmaster was in here last night and thought you'd be a star attraction for them!"

The duck looked puzzled and says, "Why would a circus need a drywaller?"

[S That's funny.....all the ducks around here are roofers.

It's hilarious that you would post this today Mike, after I snapped this pic of a pair of Mallards on our post office this morning. :D

If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, ...

Looks like air mail carriers to me! :D

Haha, very good 'Bama! All the ducks around here seem to be divers and paddle boats. I guess you could call them Lakers, although they don't wear purple and gold jerseys. ;)

Of course none are indigenous, just passin' through ...

Last edited:
there are a pair of wood ducks at the mill where I work .. they stay in a flooded area by the river ... kind of like a swamp most of the time .. I dont know how long they live but ive been seeing a pair for 3 years now ... no more just 2 they will dive down and stay down for 8 - or 10 seconds and pop up about 6 foot from where they were ..

Latest posts

Back