Duece Of Spades

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK so the Deuce has left the house of Neverdone yesterday on its way about 475 miles to the house of Sam_Fear

Went out yesterday to snap a quick pic to post up on the thread, the only thing I could come up with is this.

2013-01-03_10-50-09_590.jpg

I live just outside of Monroe Michigan which is the former home to General Custer. If you look closely you can see the Deuce of Spades on the monument.

OK, Get Ready

The Deuce of Spades has left Neverdone's town of Newport Michigan, headed for Sam Fear's place.

As soon as Sam posts on this thread that he received the DVD, the first five RRR members that post here will be next to get the movie. Currently we're limiting it to members with over 500 posts.

It will have traveled a shade over 6,000 miles when it arrives at Sam's

Great picture Neverdone. If Willowbilly gets the DVD he'll be able to get a pic of less glorious times for the General.

(Because of the Dr. & the Sgt., I'm very wary whenever there is a package in my mailbox:eek:)

I got the movie in an envelope from Sarge inside a envelope from Neverdone. If that keeps going this package is gonna get kinda big to ship. Will get it watched by Friday and in the mail by Saturday to the next guy. (Still kinda hectic around here moving.)

OK!! Sam has the DVD.

If you want to see it and have 500 posts, make your request by posting here. First five are the next group.

Looks like SneakySnake is next up. Hope to put it in the mail Friday. Worth watching. Not enough cars. :D ...and maybe a bit long, but Europeans seem to like that.

I was trying to think of something to do with transportation and then I realized I live 8 miles north of THE WORLDS LARGEST TRUCK STOP!

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMGP5156a.jpg
    IMGP5156a.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 61
Ok, I actually liked it better than I thought I would,but I like cars and sappy love stories.lol Here are a few pics that make my hometown famous.
YBeNormal its in the mail, said be there around Sat.

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/10433

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN0044.jpg
    DSCN0044.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 45
  • DSCN0046.jpg
    DSCN0046.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 44
  • DSCN0047.jpg
    DSCN0047.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 44
Great pictures Sam & Sneaky. That truck stop pic would make fine poster.

Okay, How far from Sam's to Sneakysnake's place?

Now it's on to YBeNormal in Fla. YBN, PM your name & address to Sneakysnake so he can mail it to you.

Latest posts

Back