Dumba**

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CR55

It's just a little surface rust!
Just heard on the news where Sandra Bullock is the highest paid actress in film, having just made 51 Million dollars in 2013! As in the words of Jeff Dunham's Walter speaking of Jesse James. Sandra's ex husband...."What a dumbass"!:D

I see the chick Jesse had an affair with. She works at the purple church. Aka dream girls Kearny Mesa. She ain't worth the money... Just my opinion.
If it has tits or wheels it'll give you problems. At least the ones with wheels we can tune up and keep em looking nice.

He is married to Top Fuel F/C driver Alexis DeJoria , daughter of John Paul DeJoria. Forbes estimates John Paul DeJoria's net worth between $3 billion and $4 billion. His empire includes John Paul Mitchell hair care products, Patron Spirits — makers of the famous tequila — John Paul Pet Care, House of Blues nightclubs and Touchstone Natural Gas. He has made forays into the Hollywood film industry, has appeared on Shark Tank and holds a stake in a Harley-Davidson dealership.

Jessie is talented but very arrogant and I think Alexis would physically put him in a world of hurt if he cheated on her.

He is married to Top Fuel F/C driver Alexis DeJoria , daughter of John Paul DeJoria. Forbes estimates John Paul DeJoria's net worth between $3 billion and $4 billion. His empire includes John Paul Mitchell hair care products, Patron Spirits — makers of the famous tequila — John Paul Pet Care, House of Blues nightclubs and Touchstone Natural Gas. He has made forays into the Hollywood film industry, has appeared on Shark Tank and holds a stake in a Harley-Davidson dealership.

Jessie is talented but very arrogant and I think Alexis would physically put him in a world of hurt if he cheated on her.

Whoa! I just googled her and she has a face for radio :eek:

I dont think I could hack judge Judy. Even for her money.. I guess I can't be bought. At least by her, and I've taken home a 10 @ 2:00 and woke up next to a 2 @ 10:00. So I have really low standards, it's just her voice..

I dont think I could hack judge Judy. Even for her money.. I guess I can't be bought. At least by her, and I've taken home a 10 @ 2:00 and woke up next to a 2 @ 10:00. So I have really low standards, it's just her voice..

I've seen bathing suit pictures of her when she was younger, actually quite a hottie in her day.

1 bagger=woman with bag over head
2 bagger=a bag for her and you in case hers falls off
coyote ugly=waking up with one so ugly laying on your arm that you chew your arm off rather than waking her

no amount of money erases coyote ugly!

jesse was also married to kat von dee, she found out he had had affairs with 19 other women, needless to say he's not there no mo.

Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 26Troadster View Post
jesse was also married to kat von dee, she found out he had had affairs with 19 other women, needless to say he's not there no mo.

They weren't married, they were engaged... twice...

my bad i thought they had married. she did get a tattoo of his face on her side, then had it removed. i don't believe i would have had it done in the first place.

Whoa! I just googled her and she has a face for radio :eek:

I agree! Both are tattooed freaks. JJ should have kept doing what he knew best, building bikes. Women sure don't seem to be his speciality, he sure can't keep one long. What Sandra B ever saw in him I'll never know.

Latest posts

Back