Dvap first rrr project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dvapteam

Hey guys been gone for bit with the new baby but we just made some progress on the truck that I thought some of you might like to see. Or big moves were we mounted our front shock mounts (using motorcylce chain found out in the yard) and we re-attached the roof from the chop. Then we changed grills using a Internationl grill. Then the last thing was the air cleaner....I found an old Kennmore Vacum Cleaner and used the head as the air base....something diff and something we didn't have to buy.
Well thats it for the now but as soon as we get more done I will post progress.

Thanks
~B~

Attachments

• DSC00896.JPG
    DSC00896.JPG
    140.9 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC00897.JPG
    DSC00897.JPG
    143.4 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC00898.JPG
    DSC00898.JPG
    144.3 KB · Views: 48
  • DSC00899.JPG
    DSC00899.JPG
    140.7 KB · Views: 42
Truck is looking good. I could say that your aircleaner sucks:D But that would not be true. Looks good.

Beat me too it. (Really, all air cleaners suck...) That is really starting to take shape. The use of chains on the shocks is neat - I gotta ask though: is it very functional?

haahh

That is exactly what I said when I found it....the joke is in the part. We needed an "aircleaner" and I know this isnt a Dyson but it does suck air write????:D:D:D

Lookin good dvap. Rats....you guys beat me to the suck-in-air cleaner jokes. Maybe next time. Interesting use of parts though, I like it.

Latest posts

Back