economy fix, i'm 4 it

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrecker55

Patriotic retirement:

There's about 40 million people over 50 in the work force -pay them $1 million

apiece severance with the following stipulations:

1) They leave their jobs. Forty million job openings - Unemployment fixed.

2) They buy NEW American cars. Forty million cars ordered - Auto Industry fixed.

3) They either buy a house/pay off their mortgage - Housing Crisis fixed.

Can't get any easier than that!

Wrecker55, I'd vote for you if I lived in the U.S. !!! You should sell that idea up here .... our gov't needs a fresh thinker like you.

Really if you think about it, that is an ingenious idea!! For ONLY $40,000,000 you get 40 million job openings, a bazillion cars ordered and a lot of work for the housing industry, etc.... The government could even afford 100MM$ to do something like that..... That is CHUMP CHANGE for a quick fix !!!!!

For ONLY $40,000,000 you get 40 million job openings.CHUMP CHANGE for a quick fix !!!!!

$40B... but probably cheaper than what they've already spent & what they're still gonna spend! Our grandkids grandkids will probably still being paying on this!

BoB

40000000000000.oo is trhat what they are spending already? if they did that then taxed it, that would just about end the debt , of americas goverment for 1 week!!!!

Latest posts

Back