eh?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SW Ontario, I'm an hour or there abouts Northeast of Sniper...

Where abouts on the rock, I used to do alot of work out there at my old job. Spent many a nights on George street because of it too.

How many on here is from canada ?

No offense intended patina, but you "Newfies" sound funny even in text. (They don't teach Newfanese out here on the prairies). :D

I'm in Regina SK. I've got a few good friends from Newfoundland and a couple from Nova Scotia. Great guys, they work hard and party like rock stars. :eek: :D

Regina: The city that rhymes with fun.

SW Ontario, I'm an hour or there abouts Northeast of Sniper...

Where abouts on the rock, I used to do alot of work out there at my old job. Spent many a nights on George street because of it too.

Not to far from george street lol. I have spent many nights down there as well. But these days im not much into the drinking thing any more. Just a few india beers know and then

No offense intended patina, but you "Newfies" sound funny even in text. (They don't teach Newfanese out here on the prairies). :D

I'm in Regina SK. I've got a few good friends from Newfoundland and a couple from Nova Scotia. Great guys, they work hard and party like rock stars. :eek: :D

Regina: The city that rhymes with fun.

hahaha i know what you mean, Theres some communitys here that i cant even understand what they are saying.

our accent reminds me of brad pitt in snatch

Latest posts

Back