Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bob you didn't take us off topic....

Sorry to take your elk hunting report off topic, Bonehead. Nice shooting.

There's a few rattlers around here on the river bluffs.

Yesterday a rabid salamander walked across my driveway. Not much in the way of scary creatures around here. Just my sister.

We're all a little twisted..... must be the water.....

Sorry to take your elk hunting report off topic, Bonehead. Nice shooting.

There's a few rattlers around here on the river bluffs.

Yesterday a rabid salamander walked across my driveway. Not much in the way of scary creatures around here. Just my sister.

First you wanted to talk about Santa, now salamanders, or scary sisters. Good thing there is no topic on this thread. (Thanks bob):rolleyes:

I am putting a large playset together that is 2 hours away. They come in 4 boxes that are 8' by 2' by 2' . There is probably 200 pieces total. All the wood is marked with a letter and number and each box comes with a paper telling you exactly which piece is in that particular box, making it easier to locate the piece you need. The homeowner took all of the wood out of each box and checked to make sure that it was all there ans then he carriedthem to his second floor deck and dropped all of it into one giant pile! Now an 8 hour job is going to become an 11 hour job.....don't you just love people that are so helpful?:eek:....rant over....back to work...:D

oohh! I gots some good ideas for the 35 Pickup! Now I just gotta finish up the next 6 weeks so I can get on it![cl

A Kansas farm wife called the local phone company to report her telephone failed to ring when her friends called - and that on the few occasions when it did ring her dog always moaned right before the phone rang.

The telephone repairman proceeded to the scene curious to see this psychic dog or senile lady. He climbed a telephone pole hooked in his test set and dialed the subscriber's house. The phone didn't ring right away but then the dog moaned and the telephone began to ring.

Climbing down from the pole the telephone repairman found:

1 . The dog was tied to the telephone system's ground wire with a steel chain and collar.

2. The wire connection to the ground rod was loose.

3. The dog was receiving 90 volts of signaling current when the number was called.

4. After a couple of jolts the dog would start moaning and then urinate.

5. The wet ground would complete the circuit thus causing the phone to ring.

Which demonstrates that some problems CAN be fixed by ****ing and moaning.

well...I guess my wife is right(dont tell her I said she was right!). I must be off my rocker, I quit my job that was easy and consistant money every week to now run my shop (motorcycle/ATV repair) that I have been trying to build up for a few years. I think I will stay busy...I know I will have slow times too but atleast all is paid for except the house. I'll let you know how things go..both nervous and excited.

well...I guess my wife is right(dont tell her I said she was right!). I must be off my rocker, I quit my job that was easy and consistant money every week to now run my shop (motorcycle/ATV repair) that I have been trying to build up for a few years. I think I will stay busy...I know I will have slow times too but atleast all is paid for except the house. I'll let you know how things go..both nervous and excited.

Go for it! If your good and honest (and I'm sure you are),you will succeed. I gave up my welding job 28 years ago, to go it alone and never looked back. My small shop is thriving,although there were a few lean years,but still have 95% of my original customers,the other 5% i don't want.
Brian

You know.....

Life is a series of adventures.....you never know what you can do unless you take a leap.... risk is a part of life and any venture...good luck and I'm sure that you'll enjoy being your own boss....at least most of time.;)..seriously...Best of Luck.

I've often thought how I would like to start my own business but I just don't have the stones. Best of luck to you, I'm envious of your new adventure.

Maverick....don't need a big set....

I've often thought how I would like to start my own business but I just don't have the stones. Best of luck to you, I'm envious of your new adventure.

Just need to make sure it's thought out....remember the old saying..."location, location, location" it means more than where you put it..need to think about the demand as well..... can't just jump in with both feet and hope for the best....gotta have a "game plan" and if it seems like the right time, place and such....make the leap.....

I did not know this...

When you drink vodka over ice, it can give you kidney failure.

When you drink rum over ice, it can give you liver failure.

When you drink whiskey over ice, it can give you heart problems.

When you drink gin over ice, it can give you brain problems.

Apparently, ice is really bad for you.

Warn all your friends.

Today as I was going to lunch I rode up the parking garage elevator with a rather large fellow (white guy) sporting an even larger curley afro wearing cut off shorts and a pull over polo shirt. He was talking on his iPhone and carrying a Mac laptop so I took him for one of the many clan-ish Apple geeky guys. I jump in my jeep to head to lunch and while taking a sip from my water cup at the light right out side the garage I look to my left and see this rather large fellow stuffed into one of the new mini coopers. Naturally I'm spitting water through my nose from the sight of a not so mini guy stuffed into a mini cooper. He sees me while doing so and decides to tell me that I'm his number "1" fan with the one figured solute. I'm still laughing about it. I couldn't get my cell up quick enough to get a picture of it. His knees and belly were pressed against the steering wheel from the sides and front...I have no idea how he truned the steering wheel. I'm a big guy myself, but at least I drive something that I fit into! If I see him again I'll make sure to get a picture and post it up.:D

I've always said.....

I did not know this...

When you drink vodka over ice, it can give you kidney failure.

When you drink rum over ice, it can give you liver failure.

When you drink whiskey over ice, it can give you heart problems.

When you drink gin over ice, it can give you brain problems.

Apparently, ice is really bad for you.

Warn all your friends.

It must be something in the water....this proves it!!

Maybe.............

Today as I was going to lunch I rode up the parking garage elevator with a rather large fellow (white guy) sporting an even larger curley afro wearing cut off shorts and a pull over polo shirt. He was talking on his iPhone and carrying a Mac laptop so I took him for one of the many clan-ish Apple geeky guys. I jump in my jeep to head to lunch and while taking a sip from my water cup at the light right out side the garage I look to my left and see this rather large fellow stuffed into one of the new mini coopers. Naturally I'm spitting water through my nose from the sight of a not so mini guy stuffed into a mini cooper. He sees me while doing so and decides to tell me that I'm his number "1" fan with the one figured solute. I'm still laughing about it. I couldn't get my cell up quick enough to get a picture of it. His knees and belly were pressed against the steering wheel from the sides and front...I have no idea how he truned the steering wheel. I'm a big guy myself, but at least I drive something that I fit into! If I see him again I'll make sure to get a picture and post it up.:D

LMAO at the thought of this guy getting into a Mini.....even funnier that he'd flip you off!!!

Today as I was going to lunch I rode up the parking garage elevator with a rather large fellow (white guy) sporting an even larger curley afro wearing cut off shorts and a pull over polo shirt. He was talking on his iPhone and carrying a Mac laptop so I took him for one of the many clan-ish Apple geeky guys. I jump in my jeep to head to lunch and while taking a sip from my water cup at the light right out side the garage I look to my left and see this rather large fellow stuffed into one of the new mini coopers. Naturally I'm spitting water through my nose from the sight of a not so mini guy stuffed into a mini cooper. He sees me while doing so and decides to tell me that I'm his number "1" fan with the one figured solute. I'm still laughing about it. I couldn't get my cell up quick enough to get a picture of it. His knees and belly were pressed against the steering wheel from the sides and front...I have no idea how he turned the steering wheel. I'm a big guy myself, but at least I drive something that I fit into! If I see him again I'll make sure to get a picture and post it up.:D

You have to get a picture of this, that is too funny :p

Latest posts

Back