Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a mental disorder known as Dipschitzophrenia. (Symptoms include distorted vision, poor comprehension and swelling of the head.)

Another clinical example @25K... nice 2 door coupe, 355 stroker etcetera, etcetera...

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/edmonton/rat-rod/1067450409?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

$_27.JPG

What a total waste of good parts. Did you notice that it couldn't possibly turn right?

Turning left also appears limited by the header tube and the "Twin Hockey Stick Geometry". :eek:

As my father would say, " turning radius of a battleship." :D

unusal day

This morning is the first time I remembered that I forgot what I was not interested in yesterday, Well since the time before last.

Don`t eat yellow snow. You know why ? Well you know.

Dis un is tru ! Grandson caught a groundhog. After letting it loose he told me, "I just could not let go quick enough. That is after 7 stitches.

pretty cool tent i got from a yard sale. i think it might be brand new. seems like quality. $15
i stuck it in my truck bed toolbox

This morning is the first time I remembered that I forgot what I was not interested in yesterday, Well since the time before last.

Don`t eat yellow snow. You know why ? Well you know.

Dis un is tru ! Grandson caught a groundhog. After letting it loose he told me, "I just could not let go quick enough. That is after 7 stitches.

every time I throw a snake in the woods , I think that same thought ..is it going to bite me before it leaves my hand :D

On another note

As some of you know i lost my DD to a thief last month :mad: well i've been looking to replace it with a like item, well the first three i lined up were sold out from under me and yesterday the forth one blow the transmission. My daughter pointed out that it could have blown up the day after i bought it. Smart A$$
Maybe i should start looking at chevys [S

Have a good day and i'll try to do the same.

I had to put a new inner tube on my wheelbarrow. A little 4x6. It came with a big page of instructions. I looked at them while my compressor got pressure.

"....then place tire in a safety cage and inflate to no more than 10psi...."

Really? I need a safety cage to inflate a wheelbarrow tire to 10psi?! [S :rolleyes:

the worst Ive been burnt was .. grabbing a ground clamp and mashing it to un-clamp it from a piece of metal. and I heard my hand sizzle as I threw the clamp.. for some reason that clamp cooked my hand.. Instant blisters inside my hand .. I shook my hand (really ) really , fast but that didnt help ..

yea it was a crappy clamp ,, and I think i was blowing a hole in that metal too ... that means the welder was at highest point ,,, I dont have a torch .. :D

the worst Ive been burnt was .. grabbing a ground clamp and mashing it to un-clamp it from a piece of metal. and I heard my hand sizzle as I threw the clamp.. for some reason that clamp cooked my hand.. Instant blisters inside my hand .. I shook my hand (really ) really , fast but that didnt help ..

This reminds me of the time I was on a creeper under a PU cutting the bed bolts off with a torch. It was winter in Nebraska, and the shop was cold. A piece of red hot steel rolled down my jacket sleeve (the arm I was holding the torch with). I was waving the torch around under there, grabbing at that piece of steel with my other hand, just moving it around to different spots on my arm. I had burn trails all over the underside of my arm.

Back