Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the Hay???

I think re-entry could be a problem.

Attachments

• microvave.jpg
    microvave.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 38
  • hayrocket.jpg
    hayrocket.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 42
AN ITALIAN ALTAR BOY'S CONFESSION

'Bless me Father, for I have sinned.
I have been with a loose girl'.

The priest asks, 'Is that you, little Joey Pagano?'

'Yes, Father, it is

'And who was the girl you were with?'

'I can't tell you, Father, I don't want to ruin her reputation.'

'Well, Joey, I'm sure to find out her name sooner or later so you
may as well tell me now. Was it Tina Minetti?'

'I cannot say.'

'Was it Teresa Mazzarelli?'

'I'll never tell.'

'Was it Nina Capelli?

'I'm sorry, but I cannot name her.'

'Was it Cathy Piriano?'

'My lips are sealed.'

'Was it Rosa DiAngelo, then?'

'Please, Father, I cannot tell you.'

The priest sighs in frustration. 'You're very tight lipped,
and I admire that. But you've sinned and have to
atone. You cannot be an altar boy now
for 4 months. Now you go and
behave yourself.'

Joey walks back to his pew, and his friend Franco slides over and
whispers, 'What'd you get?'

'Four months vacation and five good leads...'

Today sandhill cranes flew south over the house. It is getting to be that time of year I guess. Seems like they were just flying the other way a few months ago.

Today sandhill cranes flew south over the house. It is getting to be that time of year I guess. Seems like they were just flying the other way a few months ago.

The geese are starting to gather into large flocks around here already, as well as the fields and trees are starting to turn colors. It's almost depressing, as it feels as though summer never really came at all. 2 more months and we will probably be ass deep in the white stuff again...

i look forward to every season when it gets here.........which means i'm glad to see 'em leave as well.......favorite is spring and fall i guess....but i used to love working in my shop in the winter- with a big stove (and it full of wood) it was comfortable and i seemed to get more done than in summer months

Rain! Rain! Rain! and more Rain!! I haven't seen blue sky for a week and a half at least!! It's been hot and muggy here. They say we're getting a cold front soon. I say - bring it on!!!

Thunder

listening to a johnny cash cd today, when the "lunchbox cadillac" song came on.......i then had a moment of revelation....johnny cash is the reason GM went belly up....after all it is a song that promotes employee theft......

now if only obama could get the cash family to reimburse the gm bail out.....

just kidding i wouldn't blame johnny cash for that..... really i wouldn't....

this is what happens when preachers try to think.....:eek::eek:

Been thinking about those side by sides alot lately. I friend of mine has one that he has roughly 20grand invested in. He even bought the track kit for it.

My thoughts are why would you spend that kind of money on something like that when you could go out and build/buy a REAL NICE flat fender Willys jeep for much cheaper?? Seriously, they are about the same weight, just as capable off road(if not more), can be driven on the road, can tow a decent size trailer, can have a PTO, and are probably the same on fuel.

-i saw a s-10 blazer today on homemade tracks. Looks like the guy scrapped out 4 snowmobiles, and stuck the tracks on all four corners. The idea was there, but the craftsmanship definatly wasnt. Wish i had a pic

Latest posts

Back