Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sam, there is an old guy around the corner who had a $50,000+ '32 roadster
in his garage for years. Never saw it out of the garage. I drive by in the Model A rat and he stops and watches. I wonder if he's thinking i should spend $50,000 on the Model A and park it in the garage. :rolleyes:

He's probably wondering why you would do what you did to a car!:D I had an older fellow with a restored Model A ask me "why in the world would you chop the top on your car?"...sometimes they just don't get it!!!;)..CR

probably thinking "why is that guy driving his car!? Thats not what they are for, they are an investment!!" I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.....[S

no bs?

no bs for a couple a days......that's too much "quiet time" for me so lemme add soething....

Dad always talks about how in weather "one extreme follows another" well we've seen rain, rain, rain.......flash floods, soggy conditions since last year, farmers had to leave some crops in the fields b/c of flooding last fall, even more snow than we EVER get this past winter, a wet spring, too.........
but now, here where i'm at it's hot and dry......very hot and getting drier every day......( it's so hot, it makes me want to put a/c on my 46;) )

makes a guy thing that old man knows what he's talking about:D:p:D

weather forecast.....hot with a 20% chance of bs

Sam i'm glad you got out when you did......sounds scary--you know there was a freak accident like that down in south arkansas a week or 2 ago--about 19-20 lost their lives b/c of a flash flood

now that your back you need to get the bs goin' -- i'm having withdrawls;):D:D

1464c1e6b039d2d9.jpg

been on va-ca this week, hope to put up a few car pics later on......

glad to get away from the daily grind for a day or two.....also glad to be back....all rested up and a few hundred (dollars) lighter;)

My initials are either RC or DC depending on whether you all me **** or Richard. When I was younger then I am now I would only drink RC soda because of my initials on the can, my dad used to tell me it stood for rotten crotch. My wifes were LNR before we got married and I would always say it reminded me of elinore( mustang ).

Thanks fellas. I'll do a post about it in a few weeks when I go for good. Right now I'm busy gathering some good parts for my next project. It'll be a little bit of a departure from my usual though.

Latest posts

Back