Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Driving down I-70 this morning after our first real snow storm of the year.
Lots of Car Snow Angle marks in the ditches. I don't know how these people do it. If I went off the road there would be a fireplug right there.

never fails

I get a day off so into the garage to trim the brackets off a nine inch I'm putting under my Chevy pickup and the torch hose blows out [it's only 20 years old???] No repair kit or spares and all the shops are closed!!! Oh well!!

Driving down I-70 this morning after our first real snow storm of the year.
Lots of Car Snow Angle marks in the ditches. I don't know how these people do it. If I went off the road there would be a fireplug right there.

Around here, 90% of the vehicles in the ditches are always all-wheel-drive. Go figure.

bob w;This is so good on so many levels said:
That is a powerful piece, I could listen to someone like that for hours. Reminds me of being a kid, and just staying inconspicuous in the back ground while my Dad and and guys he hung with talked, laughed, and sipped on some cool ones.

Thanks Bob.

Got to head back to work tomorrow after a week and a half off. Ugh! Hope every one had a happy holiday season.

i know its ruff...but could be worse...i'm goin in for jury duty today....:(

and would rather be going to work...(did i just say that? -really?...:eek:[S)

Last time I had jury duty, I thought 'Sweet! payed days off of work because somebody got busted with drugs or something!' (payed jury duty, it's in our contract).

Get there and find out the case is a sexual assault case - that sucks. Then we find out she was a minor - not sure how I'll handle that. Then find out she was mentally challenged - this is gonna be terrible!

Thankfully, the defendants lawyer ended it - none of the jurors could hide their disgust very well. Listening to that story would have broke me apart.

jury duty update......

got around this am and got to the courthouse 30 min before time.....and STILL could not find a place to park!!:mad: wound up putting the grand prix in the grass beside the regular lot -thru a small ditch(the old man in a dodge truck beside me thought i was a lil "touched" i think)....waited and waited before even being allowed to enter the courrtroom...

finally after the roll call and small talk we had to watch a little video ....when this was over....(all of this took from 8 til about 9-9:30) they came out and said we were all excused! - no jurors needed for this session......

alot of cheering as we all ran outta that place....:D[cl

and sam i could not have heard a case like you mentioned either.....i would have been shouting "fry him! fry him!"

My son in Montana was telling about a trial that was scheduled there. The case was possesion of Marijuana.
MT has legal medical marijuana now.Anyway when the jury entered the courthouse and learned what the trial was for someone said "this is bs i haven't got time for this" and walked out. Everyone else followed him so the case was dismissed. :rolleyes:

mickey thompson drag radials?

anybody running them? and how many miles under "normal driving" could a guy expect......just curious..:confused:
my posi didn't give me a cure for my "traction problem":p

i'll hafta admit i'll probably not put 30,000 miles on the truck in the next 3 years-but don't want to drop $400 on a pair of tires that'll not last for 1 "summer of fun" ....hopin maybe 5- 10k miles out of them?

one summer of fun or about 2500 miles is all you will get out of them. But then a summer with me or my friends includes track days, burnouts here and there and rolling around the streets with 500-600 RWHP cars. [cl

Latest posts

Back