Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, after a year of testing for various deptments, I am back on for the job in my home town. We just played our PD vs Fire dept softball game. Start my training on oct 1st. Acadamy in feb. [cl

well, after a year of testing for various deptments, I am back on for the job in my home town. We just played our PD vs Fire dept softball game. Start my training on oct 1st. Acadamy in feb. [cl

Way to go!

In other BS... I was just noticing how there have been almost 15,000 visits to my metal art thread. That is just amazing to me. [;)

That's cause you is one talented mofo......:D:D :D

Thanks, but I remember when we had about 20 people on this site, and now we have several threads that have had thousands of visits. And it seems like any time you look there are more visitors than members. This site seems to be very popular. Think of it this way: people from all over the place are checking to see what we are doing. Kind of like that that Jim Carry movie.
kind of creepy when you think about it:D:D

Think of it this way: people from all over the place are checking to see what we are doing. Kind of like that that Jim Carry movie. kind of creepy when you think about it:D:D

oh great, now i'm feeling all self-concious and stuff
free-scared-smileys-398.gif

well an update on my BS .......

went to dr. a wk ago yesterday, 1 1/2 hr wait to get a guy who says "it's broke, we need a ct scan to know if surgery is nec., get that today, come back on thurs."
went back thurs. found out NOTHING - "well i'm not certain, but i don't think you'll need surgery-let me contact my associate, call me back around 5"
guess what-didn't get thru on thurs....and dr. wasnt in office friday.....or monday!
yesterday wifey finally got thru and talked to his nurse...."yep its broke, won't need surgery (prob b/c of no insurance:rolleyes:) we'll bring you in and put a cast on"
wifey: "today?"
nurse "no, the receptionist will make the appointment" (10-15 min on hold)
receptionist: "NEXT tuesday"
this means that i'll have had this broke wrist for 17 days before getting a real cast.:confused:
have you ever seen a preacher "go postal?"[ddd

...and yes, i think they're watching me, too, BH & E man ;)

hate to tell you this, but after the first 36 hours the bones have now started to fuse together. They will have to re-break it to set it back if it isnt in the right location. if it isnt bothering you that much by now just stay off of it and let nature do the rest. Just my $.02

wait till you get old, old,?

middle 70's 4 weeks ago gall bladder was taken, 1week ago total shoulder replacement, 3 months from now serious foot surgery ,broke about about 4to5 years ago didn't know it. makes me walk funny ihave 2 cars setting in the shop just bought another one moma says to me don"t you die and leave me with all this stuff oh i forgot we own a donut shop , that is midnight till 10am in the morning plus delivery to the customers plus putting up with the customers . i don"have a cat wish idid guys , wait till you get 70"s life is good only in america. bless allof RRR. my 2 cents robertbandit mangum america.

Pulled up to a stop light (4 lane hwy) and noticed I was surrounded by white or silver cars and trucks - 17 in all! Finally a blue car pulled up. I've noticed that stuff before, but usually it's like 4-5.

The Cooper's are Screwing.....

The only way to pull off a Sunday afternoon "quickie" with their 8-year old son in the apartment was to send him out on the balcony
with a Popsicle and tell him to report on all the neighborhood activities.

He began his commentary as his parents put their plan into operation:
"There's a car being towed from the parking lot," he shouted.
"An ambulance just drove by!"
"Looks like the Andersons have company," he called out.
"Matt's riding a new bike!"
"Looks like the Sanders are moving!"
"Jason is on his skate board!"

After a few moments he announced, "The Coopers are screwing!"

Startled, his mother and dad shot up in bed!

Dad cautiously called out, "How do you know they're screwing?"

"Jimmy Cooper is standing on his balcony with a Popsicle."

:D :D

Big turnout at the cruise tonight. No burnouts at all so it was tame. The Mesa
police stay off the street until 9 pm so the sheriffs patrol it now. Probably just as well, it was getting dangerous for the crowd watching on the sidewalk. There was an artificial rat there. Beside the fake
patina on the fiberglas the top had fake weld lines to look like it had been chopped. Who knows there may be a market for fake plastic oil puddles :)

Last edited:
"Who knows there may be a market for fake plastic oil puddles"

Good one Eman![cl.They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.:D..CR

In 2008 the U.S. the richest country in the world (so far) gave China, the second richest country in the world (so far) 68 million in foreign aid.
The richest country in the world (so far) does not have the number one education system in the world. It can't afford it.

****ed off

sorry about the rant but they stayed this a___holes execution today at San Quentin. He's been on death row for thirty, that's right thirty years, For raping and strangling a 15yr old girl. And the frikin ACLU and a judge are worried about the lethal injection system that they employ.[S It really ****es me off. sorry.

Latest posts

Back