Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E-man! That is such the hot rodders dream driveway. nice classic out front, radical on the trailer, and a cool old school hauler to top it off![cl

Thanks JFG

A better shot of 8literbeater's pickup. It's a ground shaking big block.
When he gets the '46 up on 4 wheels i will sneak some pix when he isn't
looking and post them here. It's gonna be wild :D

023.jpg

well after 3 weeks, i couldn't stand it anymore....so i came over here to see if anything interesting was going on....i found/noticed....

*a round with the vaporizer on an "unfriendly"-prob got what he deserved

*flatbroke checked in & is going thru a ruff stretch of hi-way-sorry to hear that

* a whole lot of threads updated and some new ones added

all of this in only 3 weeks tells me the site is getting bigger, (perhaps better)

maybe no one missed me but i guess that is ok--it's not like i'm insecure in my insecurities...:rolleyes:

BTW another round of snow here today...prob some more by monday--i'm sooooooo ready for spring!

Don't feel bad I missed some time a couple of weeks ago, and I was the only one who noticed. 3 weeks? are you sure? Seems like only a few days ago..... time flys.

It gets noticed. But until someone's been gone a month or 2 I'm not going to wonder too much about it. I realize most of you guys have lives outside of cars and RRR.

So where ya been HRP? That zapper incident might have been able to use your Preacherly input ... probably woulda just frustrated you too - might just have taken a little longer.

I was just about to file a Missing Contributor Report. Really, I was.

Now we gotta get Willowbilly back here. He posted elsewhere this morning that his Mom died.

well first day of the academy is in the books. Thanks to my previous military experience I get to be the 2nd squad leader. So on top of having to learn everything that everyone else does, I have to make sure that 13 other warm bodies do what they are told, when they are told, and how to do it! i gave up my hobby of sleeping so it should be ok![cl

thought i had accidently stumbled into a Hamb thread when i found the brookeville bashing.....geesh:rolleyes:

thanks for putting a lid on it moderator...... [cl[cl[cl[cl

on a more positive note...
I'm anxious for spring, wanting to drive my truck.... with the new rear tube shocks, c-notch and mickey thompson drag radials i'm betting it'll be more fun than ever! a "brazzillian" times more fun ...ha ha (sorry, CD, i just had to!)

Latest posts

Back