eng8tophut

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eng8tophut

Hello, I'm new to this site. I was raised by a Hot Rodding Father so I've done a little of everything since I was old enough to fetch a wrench. Currently I just finished an old Harley and with that money I bought a 1951 4400. My newest project will include a suicide front, BBC/Muncie M-21, and a newer model dually rear axle. Since I've been a fireman so long, kinda thinking red with air horns, siren, old Beacon-ray bubble gum light. Wooden handle axes and ladder would be easy to add too. Now to fill the tanks and buy a box of rods to get started.

Thank you for the welcome. The plan to build this truck is rough but I've built it in my head several times. I hope to collect all that I need before cutting begins. The happy surprise was good metal/glass in the cab and the fella I bought it from had a title for the truck! Even the 12 ft bed is a factory Chevy piece. Eventually I'll have parts for restorers, so if anyone is interested I'll post when the site allows me to.
Thanks again for the welcome.

yeah pictures are good.. u can post now theres no wait time ... as u write a massage scroll down where it says manage attachments thats how u upload pics

Latest posts

Back