Engine Identification Trivia Game

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aced it. Yeah, I have worked on or owned many of these too. I actually own right now some tougher ones. Like an Olds aluminum 215 V8 (looks different than the Buick version), a Buick 340 V8 (only made for two years), a Buick 455, and a Cadillac 4.1 aluminum V8. Oh, well. I'd never seen the Poly Chrysler - neat looking engine there! They could have used a Poly 318 ("Big Block" or "Wide block") Chrysler too - that one is odd.

I'd probably flunk on I.D. of inliners, though. I definitely do not "know it all."

440shorty

Attachments

• Buick340RFview.jpg
    Buick340RFview.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 17
I got 13/17 I guess its a good thing thing there were a lot of Chevy motors in it. I never fooled with much other than Chevy's

16/17 better than expected.:D...there was one that "got me"....won't give it away in case others want to give it a try!!:p
lotsa fun ...take a look!!!!

Aced it....all those years hanging around bugging my dad while he was working in the garage, and playing with cars as long as I have paid off...at least this time

I got 18 out of 17 righytt...

Oops,, Dang i haqtr tyrping with one hasnd..... !! Make athat 17 out of 17....

Almost suprised myself... 11 of 17. Figure that's not too bad as I haven't laid a hand on more then maybe 2-3 of them in my entire life. There was a few I thought were wrong but figured there would be a few tricks and second guessed myself; bad choice. Guess I need to read more, and then read some more.

12 out of 17. not bad for an 18 year old whos only been around smallblock fords all his life, i guess.

Man I feel old

I admit I guessed on the 348/409 with the which side is the dip stick clue question, {thinking with my dipstick Jimmy}, but 17 out of 17, man I feel old, now where the heck did I leave my teethe?:confused:

Latest posts

Back